OT, Creative Vandalism

This is some really cool stuff that took a lot of imagination to pull off. ^_^
https://imgur.com/gallery/pOd6onJ
[8~{} Uncle Giggling Monster
On 6/6/18 4:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Those are good. I wonder how the painters get those done without being interrupted by someone with a badge and no sense of humor. There are a bunch along the Missouri side of the Mississippi in St. Louis. I don't remember them being as funny.
On 6/6/18 8:40 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Look: <
http://www.stormeyes.org/tornado/SkyPix/oga-cg.jpg That's
Ogallala, NE. The lights rotate making it look like a real UFO. York, NE has a water tower painted like a hot air balloon. I think it's Collinsville, IL that has one that looks like a ketchup bottle.
On 6/6/18 2:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Imagine that, uncle monster actually loves something straight out of those liberal arts course that screw up decent conservatives and doesn't complain about liberal vandals
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Great stuff. Only nit I have is the sprinkler connections should be red and properly marked. But this area needs the update.
--
Tekkie