OT - Chicken and Egg question

Start with a virgin hen. After she has sex with a rooster, how long does it take before her eggs show signs of fertilization (beginning of an embryo) when candled?

Reply to
hrhofmann

Meanie

That site had almost more information than I wanted, but it did not say when the embryo would be visible during candling.

Thanks for the lead.

Reply to
hrhofmann

When we candled our chicken eggs, it was several days before we could tell for sure if it was fertile. We'd just candle them every day, and if no embryo was there, we'd put them with the eggs we were going to eat.

Reply to
Muggles

OK Thanks

Reply to