OT, Carrie Fisher, RIP

I've been a fan of the Star Wars movies since the first one was released so long ago. Carrie Fisher portraying Princes Leia will always be remembered and sorely missed. She was 60 years old. (._. )( ._.)

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster
Reply to
Uncle Monster

Uncle Monster presented the following explanation :

I didn't realize that she was only 19 years old when she started that role. I really liked her role in The Blues Brothers, there's just something really cool about a pretty girl with an automatic weapon.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Does (._.)(._.) represent her breast?

Reply to
David J

she appears to have been a lifetime smoker. how truly tragic

Reply to
bob haller

Uncle Monster wrote on 12/27/2016 :

I was in lust with the Princess. May the force be with Her.

Reply to
Naturous