From: "MyBackPainCoach " Subject: The REAL Reason Behind Your Pain... Reply-To: "Uber"

Subject: Relieve your back pain in just ONE session! Reply-To: "Uber"

But it comes to an address I iddn't use for uber. I noticed yesterday that one webiste knew several of my addresses, maybe it was uber. Anyhow, do you know if this is just a coincidence, is uber sending me spam, or what? (I didn't want to enrol in uber but that seemed to be the only way to check it out.)

Reply to
micky

I misunderstood this because today it does show a map with cars before I agree to pay. Last night I guess there were no cars in the area, so the map showed none, and that is exactly the problem. Today there was just one car on the map, which showed half of Baltimore, all the way down to downtown. Maybe they only show those that are close?? but if there is only one now, there might be none on Sunday.

With a taxi company they find a cab who will take the call and if it means his starting to work earlier than he would have, he does. Or skipping a fare that would conflict, he either skips it or checks that the dispatcher can find someone else pick me up.

But with uber, it seems that one is stuck, and now it's so late it will be harder to get a cab. ??

Reply to
micky