What do you call...

...these grommet/cable support thingies?

I bought this desiccant dehumidifier on eBay and it arrived like this. The seller has supplied me with a replacement but shows no interest in the damaged one.

I'd like to fix it but it would help to know what you call these things.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Cable strain relief - cable strain relief gland - cable gland etc.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Bartlett

cable strain relief?

Reply to
Adrian C

That sounds like a euphemism... ;-)

Thanks, that makes searching for replacement a lot easier.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Yep, those words should turn up various suitable items such as

Andy Burns