OT - Berryman's B-12 fuel additive

The mileage on my replacement Blazer is a bit low.

15 MPG, where the last Blazer ran about 18 MPG.

A friend reccomended Berryman's B-12 gas additive. Says it's $2.97 at Walmart. Found it at Walmart. top shelf, and this store had only two left, so it took a while to find it. A couple days ago, I put in one can of that B-12 fluid. I'd checked my mileage at 15.2 on the last tank. This next fill up came up 16.3 MPG. I don't think I changed my driving style, and the weather is much the same. So, I'm figure that fluid did some good.

It may work for you, also.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It definitely does.

I raised the mileage on my almost full 14 gallon gas tank by 2 mpg after I added a two-gallon bottle of Berryman's B-12.

Reply to
mm

Pretty much all gas nowadays doesn't act the same as gasoline of the days of yore did in a carbureted engine anyway.

nate

Reply to
N8N

The other side of the coing: The auto manufacturers are promoting the idea of a voluntary higher standard for gasoline additives so that when a customer has a warranty complaint, they can claim that he should have used better gasoline.

Reply to
Larry W