John T.
snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca writes:

FYI: Ontario Canada.
On Thu, 05 Dec 2019 20:12:59 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) wrote:

... just a short drive, from anywhere that matters. Joihn T.
On 12/5/2019 4:02 PM, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

  Well where I live matters to me , and it surinhell ain't a "short drive" from here !
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old
snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca writes:

I've quite enjoyed my visits to Ontario (fishing, camping and business in Toronto and Ottawa - nice places, both).
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 05 Dec 2019 11:59:00 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

Only 7 5 hours from Baltimore.
Left at 9AM, an hour for lunch, should be there by 5:30.
Brought a friend to drive a tractor back.
Thanks for the suggestion.
-- sent from my cellphone via fools.com

Just buy the Jed Clampett truck and load the rest of your treasures on it ? ... you might even find a home-grown St. Anns Ontario Ellie Mae ... :-) John T.
On 12/6/2019 2:33 PM, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote: ...

Anybody able to tell what it is for sure?

if you click on "Auction Listing " link you'll get a detailed list.
http://www.fulsomauctions.com/auction-listings2.html
There are two 1 1/2 ton Chevs listed 1929 & 1930.
ps: the Jed Clampett truck was apparently a converted Olds roadster ! Who'd'a thunk it ..
https://www.motor1.com/news/70753/the-beverly-hillbillies-family-truck/
John T.
On 12/6/2019 5:21 PM, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

Didn't seem to work when I had tried...thanks.
First truck of grandfather's on place still as kid was the '28 Chevy...it was still used daily until late 50s/early 60s. It was what I learned to drive in. Unfortunately, Dad let it go to a collector while brother and I were away at university without us knowing was going to do...
The emblem doesn't look same and couldn't make out enough detail to tell for certain but definitely wasn't Ford.