OT: Armadillo nonsense

I'd just love to see a cyclist fall over one of those.
And by the way, if an emergency vehicle can get over them, so can my car. Fuck you cyclists.
Reply to
Commander Kinsey
So the planters have nothing to do with keeping the traffic out of the cycle lane? Suspect they might keep emergency vehicles out as well...
Reply to
Dave Liquorice
I bet they're easy to remove with a socket wrench. Around here they remove entire speedbumps - this variety:

P.S. you replied in a UK group to an American, not too bright are you?
Reply to
Commander Kinsey
This was also posted to alt.home.repair with many if not most in the US. I had never seen these things anywhere around to this part of the US.
Reply to
Frank
Indeed, But John censored it and only replied to the UK group.
I've never seen them here in the UK either, must be just a few areas that have adopted this rubbish.
Reply to
Commander Kinsey
A bit scary looking. I can see where it would make driver pay more attention but I can also see where they may cause more problems than they help. I guess time will tell their worth.
Reply to
Ed Pawlowski
I doubt it, governments aren't that sensible. Take speedhumps for example, and how much criminal damage they do to suspension, making cars unroadworthy and dangerous in the process.
Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Site Timeline Threads