OT: Anyone here have experience with Hustler mowers?

I'm thinking about buying a Hustler Raptor SDX 54inch ztr mower but I'm hesitant because of the lack of reviews out there with the brand/line. Does any own/use Hustlers and if you do how long have you had it and how well do you like it?

Right now it's a toss up between the Hustler and the Toro TimeCutter HD

54inch(75202)but the Toro is around $700 more.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think of the Hustler if you could. I would appreciate it.

Reply to
wg_2002

I thought it a bit raunchy. Playboy and Penthouse have much more class.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The commercial lawn companies around here use either Exmark or Kubota and run them 10hrs a day. They consider everything else a toy.

Reply to
kicker

wg_2002 posted for all of us...

I have a friend who has a Hustler for 8 years and likes it.

A neighbor has a Toro and it goes down at least once a year.

Like another poster said most commercial users are Ex-Mark.

I'll see what my guy uses tomorrow.

Reply to
Tekkie®