OT Amazon emails.

Do you remember the short silly thread we had when I pointed out the ambiguous message from Amazon, "Your package is coming early Saturday". when they meant any time on Saturday?

I didn't complain to them but someone noticed it, because today the email says "Hi Micky, Your package is arriving earlier than we previously expected. It’s now arriving: Friday, March 3 "

No more ambiguity!

Reply to
micky