Odd Sand Filter Laterals

I have what appears to be a Hayward ST310T [no labels; taupe colored tank; Vari-Flow SP07161 valve] but the laterals are completely different. Instead of 10 straight narrow fingers, this one has 4 1 1/2 inch lines which turn upwards for 6 inches or so at the ends. The laterals appeared robust and I observed no cacks or signs of weakness. Of course, after I've put in 500 pounds of sand, I'm getting a slight leakage of sand [the occasional 1/4 cup or so]. I'm inclined to replace the laterals but this configuration doesn't show on Hayward's parts list. Is a "slight" bit of sand common with these units? Does anyone have an idea whose laterals these may be? I suspect a complete new Hayward assembly with center pipe would fit. Anyone know of a discount source for these? Thank you.

Reply to
John Keiser