O'keefe & Merritt stove question

Can anyone tell me the year my stove was manufactured? It's model number is K499. I thought it was from the 1940's but it may be from the 1950's.

Also what happened to the O'Keefe & Merritt company? Do they still manufacture stoves under another name?

Thanks!

Reply to
dtpaige

I seem to remember that they merged into Tappan, which is probably a part of some other company, now, too.

Reply to
Tom

Try this site...

Greg

Reply to
Greg DeBacker

Sorry, I have no idea.

I don't know what happened to the company but the brand name if now owned by Frigidaire which you can see at the following link:

Not to my knowledge.

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~