NEWMAC NL3 furnace

Oil burner maintenance isn't DIY unless you have experience and equipment. But you may find some helpful info via GOOGLE:

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

I just bought a house and unfortunately the previous owner did not have the Owner, Service and/or Maintenance Manual for the Newmac oil fired furnace. Serial Num- ber NL3 1011992 1922. Can someone provide me with a copy of the manual and advice me how to do the yearly mainte- nance on this furnace?

Gill

Reply to
Old Salty Frog

Jim

I realize this but I live on the Newfoundland (Canada) South Coast in a small community of less than 900 inhabitants with only a few necessary stores to serve us. To do the main- tenance on the furnace one must rely on a serviceman coming from GrandFalls/Windsor located 2.5 hrs drive away to come around to our small town and service my furnace only if I have the necessary brochure and/or manual listing all the part numbers of the par- ticular brands and models of the furnace that every one have.

He is a very small entrepreneur with one small car and can not carry all the maintenance parts for all the furnace owned by all the people in all the surrounding small towns and villages.

The service and/or mantenance manual(s) is/are a must for him to order the required replacement parts if need to be replaced.

The previous owner's dog unfortunalychewed the manual(s) but he did not care since he serviced the furnace himself.

Anyway, if i don't have the numbers for the parts he'll have to make two trips. One in the fall when he comes around and then return again to do just my furnace, and that would be very expensive as I would be the sole bearer of the cost of his second trip.

Having the manual(s) I would phone him all the num- ber that he needs.

Gill

Reply to
Old Salty Frog

CBhVAC:)