New side by side what is the best ?

Looking for a new side by side fridge. What is the best brand and the most reliable in the 1000.00 - 1500.00 price range? thanks Gary

Reply to
Gary E

Consumer Reports just rated them. A GE is the best buy but you need to check the issue for the exact model number. It is brand new and some stores still are selling old stock.

Reply to
Art Begun

Hi,

None!!...and I am not kidding!...over engineering has made SxS refrigerators big time trouble makers :(

You can see some consumers opinions from below....

Most ( all? ) have some electronics in them....esp the GE!!...an extended warranty is a good idea!!

jeff.

Appliance Repair Aid

jeff

I like mine, I HAVE the GE they recommend, it DOES have electronics and I DID get the extended warranty, got several appliances in one day and it made the warranty cheaper, a washer/dryer/dishwasher/oven/frigate from Best Buy, no problems yet.

Reply to
Paul