new screen door(s)?

Hi All,

Got a price from a mobile screen door company to replace my sliding glass window screen doors. (My screen doors are falling apart, rollers are all broken, etc..).

They give a life time warranty on a whole new door. $325 each. Is this a reasonable charge?

And their minimum call is $135, so a roller job can be pricey.

-T

Depending on your area the price seems high. Try and get more bids.

Reply to
redzap78