new HVAC not cooling

He lied. It takes about a foot of cellulose in an attic to get R-49. There's no way to get it in a wall.

S. Barker

or so you've been told anyway.....

S. Barker

So you dont care if you were scammed and paid for something not delivered or at spec! You paid extra for that R 50, alot extra, your house can now be sold and rated "Energy Star", load calculations are based on that, as what you pay to heat and cool, for the buildings life may not be what you bought.

Reply to
ransley

On Fri 13 Jun 2008 12:04:23p, ransley told us...

We didn't pay an upgrade for this. The home was originally quoted and priced with this included, and the price was well within the price range of homes that had lesser insulation, so I don't feel that we were scammed. Whatever they used seems to perform well, and our heating and cooling costs are less than the home we had before, which was of comparable size.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright