new faucet with drinking water

We want to add a separate line for "drinking water" to the sink. I know most use a separate faucet. But I saw this new product:

So my current 3-hole sink will work, no need to drill a hole for a separate one. Does anyone had experience with this kind of faucet? I want to hear some comments.

I do not like a filtered water tank. Just want to get city's tap water directly to the side handle. The water from softener goes to the normal middle handle.

Thanks.

Reply to
John61

Why don't you just change the plumbing to tap water on the right side handle? The need for soft water at a sink is minimal unless your water hardness is so extreme it makes hand dishwashing a problem. You probably just use a dishwasher anyway with softened water, so that would solve the problem.

Joe

Reply to
Joe