NEW DECK

we just had a new deck put on the back of our ranch home & I would like to
know what I can put on it to keep it looking just like it is,,it is new
treated wood with a blondish yellow color,,,What is the best waterproofer &
stain to get that will leave it looking natural & will not gray..Thanks
Reply to
John Stockalis
You'll probably get various opinions, but mine is: let the treated lumber dry out thorougly first. Then, maybe in the fall, use a transparent stain in the color you prefer. I'm not a fan of waterproofing...it just doesn't do much and it certainly doesn't last long. Color is mostly a function of stain, not of waterproofing. Transparent stain will provide good protection longer .
Reply to
Curmudgeon

Site Timeline Threads