Front-trigger garden hose nozzles

I just bought my first front-trigger nozzle, a Nelson 2291RC for 5/8" hoses. Regardless of how I adjust it at the front where the water exits or at the rear flow control, I can't get the flow rate or pressure I can from my rear trigger nozzles. There is only 1/2" of travel before the free end of the trigger hits the body.

Are low flows and pressures characteristic of all (or most) front trigger nozzles?

Thanks,

Ray

Reply to
Ray K