New condo

Years ago there was an appliance store I used to go to. In the basement they had every part you could possibly need for your old junker.

A number of years ago the building was converted to condos and a friend of mine bought one. I normally don'[t care much for condos but this one was absolutely beautiful.

He had everything in order and arraigned perfectly.

I realized that when I moved into my house, 15 years later it was just starting to get into shape a little bit.

Hard to believe what they did with my old car parts store!

Reply to
philo