Never let a Blonde use a Power Tool ! (joke)

Not even remotely funny.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

This blonde woman was hired to work for a construction crew. It was her first day on the job, and she was being trained. The boss told her to do exactly what the guys tell her to do. One of the guys handed her a board and told her to go to the saw and cut a foot off. Moments later the guys heard a blood curtling scream. They ran over to her and saw blood all over the place. Sure enough, she sawed one of her own feet off.

The guy said, I'm glad I didn't ask her to cut two feet off !!!!

Reply to
Paintedcow

Let me guess...... You're married to a blonde :)

Reply to
Paintedcow