There is Truth to Blonde Jokes

While I thought most blonde jokes were just jokes, because I have met some very smart and intelligent blondes. However, I just met one of those that the jokes are made for.......

A friend came over to help me do some repairs. He brought along his latest girlfriend, who happens to be very blonde. I saw right from the start that she was not the brightest bulb.

She starts asking about my dog. Question after question, and some of them are really stupid questions. Anyhow, I do my best to answer her. I say SHE is a good dog, SHE is a mixed breed, SHE is good with the cats, SHE loves to be petted, etc.....

The blonde looks at me, and says "Is SHE a girl dog?".

For a second I was speechless, then I said "If SHE was a HE, I wouldn't be calling her a SHE".....

Damn, I thought blonde jokes were just jokes. I sure was wrong.....

Reply to
mcmillan3

The reason why you see more dumb blonds is because blonds don=92t have to hide=20 how dumb they are like dumb brunettes do.

Reply to
recyclebinned

The blonde wife of a business associate asked me "What make a chicken kosher?"

"...They've been circumcised," I replied.

"Oh. Thanks. I didn't know that."

Reply to
HeyBub

I like all the gals, redheads too. ^_^