Negotiating Estimates

Price range is rather large. I'd go with the lowest quote for those who can prove they are insured, bonded, and have at least 10 years of experience with a guarantee of their work. You begin to know the fair price after several estimates. You can request work done strictly according to the NEC (few electricians do), but of course expect to pay more.

Reply to
Phisherman

mpenny posted for all of us...

Just go with John Grabowski. He is a regular poster here and I have seen his name in several electrical trade magazines so he knows the ins and outs.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Reply to
mpenny