Need To Fix Leather Before It Rips

I can see a half-inch rip developing in my leather seat cushion. It hasn't broken through the leather yet. I'd like some recommendations to prevent the rip from breaking through or expanding. The easier to apply the better. Thanks.

Reply to
M. L.

Duct tape . Nothing in the world easier . Of course it's not all that pretty ...

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Thanks for the responses. I failed to mention specifically that the seat cushion is part of an office chair and can't be removed. I ordered VLP Liquid leather repair which is designed to mend small rips in leather and vinyl. Wish me luck.

M. L.

I've used it on vinyl and it does work for a while. You may have better luck with an office chair than a pickup bench set that is exposed to UV and temperature extremes.

Reply to
rbowman