Need To Fix Leather Before It Rips

I can see a half-inch rip developing in my leather seat cushion. It hasn't broken through the leather yet. I'd like some recommendations to prevent the rip from breaking through or expanding. The easier to apply the better. Thanks.
On 3/6/2019 3:50 PM, M. L. wrote:

Duct tape . Nothing in the world easier . Of course it's not all that pretty ...
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

I do not know what to do other than to try a preservative like Lexol.
--
Tekkie