Need to Buy Blue Silicone Bathroom Chaulk

That't it! The Captain's Blue amtches perfectly.

Reply to
Tom

try an auto parts store and i am pretty they have a blue silicone gasket maker which u can use, good luck henry

Reply to
jp

"

">

After tinting to the correct color how do they squeeze it all back into the tube? -)

Reply to
Tom

"

">>

They don't, they mix it in the tube. For 30 bucks or so Red Devil will sell you a mixer that you can use at home, and the caulk to go with it.

J. Clarke

"Tom" wrote in news:g9eb4c$iog$ snipped-for-privacy@aioe.org:

Boy did you just score a lot of buds in this NG.

I have one with white and one soon to be colored when the tile is done. Where does that put me?

Reply to
Red Green

You have a blue tub with blue paneling caulked with white caulk and another one blue with colored caulk?

Mine is blue tub with blue panels caulked with a brittle white caulk applied and trimmed, it appears, with thumbs at best.

Reply to
Tom

"Tom" wrote in news:g9fj16$kbk$ snipped-for-privacy@aioe.org:

Paneling in a bathtub? How trailer trashy! :-) Dont't tell me - laminated masonite...

Reply to
Red Green

I thought you carpeted your bathroom, and liked the effect so much you ran carpet all the way over to the house. :')

Reply to
salty

Post Of The Day!

-- aem sends...

Reply to
aemeijers

What is chaulk?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

New term, like spork, or the new Presidential program Clint-tush?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Had some friends who put a tile floor in the outhouse. Hmm.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Open the back end of the tube. Tint. Seal the back end with tape. Been done this way for well over 20 years.

Reply to
DanG