Need DIY Repair Guy

We're looking for a DIY repair guy to rebuild all the homes and other buildings in Joplin, Missouri. It must be rebuilt exactly as it was before the tornado, and must be completed in one week. We're also looking for one assistant to help find and sort the pile of debris to locate the original and correct boards and other materials for each building from the debris pile. All original lumber must be reused, unless the boards are broken, in which case new replacement lumber will be provided. This assistant should be an expert at solving jig saw puzzles. Remember, the entire city must be rebuilt in one week, including the hospital. Are you qualified to do this job? If you are, you will be paid well for this job.

Reply to
star-shooter

I'm in.

Reply to
Thomas

snipped-for-privacy@worldwideweb.com wrote the following: Unfunny and mindless attempt of a joke.

Reply to
willshak

Shame on you. That was in extremely bad taste, but maybe that's the norm for your selfish generation.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Bill I agree. What a tragic this storm is. WW

Reply to
WW

Tornado? I thought a toothpick factory blew up.

Reply to
LSMFT

Not funny.

Reply to
mm

Really poor taste fella...

Jeff

Reply to
jeff_wisnia

Speaking of which, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor has decreed that there shall be no federal emergency assistance to tornado victims unless it is accompanied by spending cuts elsewhere.

He didn't give a rat's patootie about the effect continuing the tax cuts for the wealthy would have on the deficit, but when it comes to the gov't helping out the middle class, suddenly Cantor's all concerned about its effect on the deficit.

Southern Republicans left homeless by floods and storms, take note. You need a helping hand, pull yourself up. Your own party's leaders don't give a shit about you.

Reply to
Hell Toupee

YOU ARE A SICK SOB!

Reply to