Need advice on bathroom fittings

My bathroom is too small it has no extra space. I need a removable corner case or racks which occupy less space that may accommodate more bathroom articles. It would be of great help if anyone could suggest me where to look for such a thing.

-- margaret white

Reply to
margaret white

Lowes

scorpionleather

Google 'cabinet makers' and look over the offerings in the inline catalogs. Box stores can order what you want, such as Medallion cabinetry from Menards. That's how I got a neat over the toilet cabinet to match the vanity in our bathroom. Good luck.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

On 6/18/2009 12:08 AM margaret white spake thus:

If you're near an Ikea store, that'd be a good place to start looking.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl