NATO Gas Cans: Behavior In A Fire?

(PeteCresswell) posted for all of us...

Never had that happen in my experience. Usually treat a shed as a loss from the get go. No sense in a major attack as there are no life safety issues. Presuming paint, gaz, insecticides, fromumuda cheese inside. Some sheds could be knocked apart just by a good blast from the nozzle.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Gil posted for all of us...

I think they retired that term after I left the service. Same idea but different name that applies to more incidents. I'll have to try and look it up.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Per Tekkie®:

I feel better hearing that.... and it makes sense.

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

You may be right. Been many years since I retired from the FF field.

Gil

Reply to
Gil