NASA spinoff

On 4/29/2014 3:59 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

I thought this historic program had a lot of merit. Sad that the gentlemen back then didn't get any press. Well, not until now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H8TJv0C58Q

--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 4/30/2014 5:42 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Damn! I forgot I'd seen it before, soon after it hit YouTube. It should have been played on Fox News when Obama killed NASA. ^_^
TDD
Any time that money is invested in research there are benefits. With NASA, the most obvious spinoff is cordless power tools.
But, just consider all of the technological spin offs of the Second World War:
1. radar and sonar 2. the jet engine for aircraft 3. rockets and rocketry 4. nuclear reactors and nuclear propulsion for ships 5. Plastic Laminates (like Formica)
--
nestork

bullshit
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_did_the_US_pay_off_the_revolutionary_war_d ebt_off#slide=1

which has to be denatured...usually with the addition of a small amount of gasoline

that would have been type casting

h_

I try to consume one virgin a week. It helps with flexibility. ^_^
TDD

Not to pop your eyes, but here is one virgin olive oyl for you:
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2009/289/4/e/Olive_Oyl_by_animequeen20012003.jpg
Low cholesterol, and rather heart healthy.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 5/2/2014 6:04 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Too fat. ^_^
TDD

those poor men

Yea, the guys are quite angry when I get all the girls. I've often tried to explain to the fellers about how they should go about getting girls but those poor men don't listen closely enough and get nervous around women and screw(no pun) up. ^_^
TDD

I thought affirmative action was the reason shrub got into Harvard

Affirmative Action is only for female and minority shrubs. ^_^
TDD

was she a labrador or a manx?

No, they were human dancers but my Rotthuahua, Sandy, can lick her butt when she's not chasing squirrels. She's actually a Red Deer Head Chihuahua who thinks she's a Rottweiler but at 11 pounds, the only part of your body she could chew on, would be your pinky toe. ^_^
TDD

or bacon

Pigs aren't allowed to come in so you would definitely be denied entrance into Paradise. In fact, you wouldn't be allowed to hang around outside the gate. ^_^
TDD

who was the guy that let airplanes fly into large buildings?

Osama bin Laden, you dumbass. He was finally tracked down and killed by Ramboma according to the P.L.L.C.F.. It's amazing how Ramboma jumped out of the helicopter with the M-60 machine gun in one hand, mowed down all the terrorist guards at Osama bin Laden's castle then ran up the stairs to confront the master terrorist. Ramboma shouted, "Surrender or I'll organize your neighborhood!" to which Osama bin Laden replied, "Never! I'll never surrender to an Affirmative Action moron like you!" This made Ramboma mad so he shot Osama bin Laden in the eye. There is no trace of Osama bin Laden's corpse because Ramboma had a barbeque and ate him. ^_^
TDD

I wonder if Ramboma used assault weapon with exploding bullets like the congress woman was mentioning? You know the ones that implode, and kill every thing within sight? If Ramboma had used exploding assault weapon bullets and 30 round magazines on his M-60, that could explain a lot.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 5/3/2014 6:02 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Was it that Affirmative Action congresswoman who spoke of NASA landing a man on Mars back in the 1950's? o_O
TDD