My wife tells me it costs $130 for a 16x20" picture frame

frameshops minimal markup is 3 times cost. of course they have overhead

Reply to
bob haller

Is your wife using some sort of very expensive exotic wood for the frame? o_O

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Yeah, at that price, pine. Framing is expensive. BTW, one of the best places I've found to have it done is at Hobby Lobby. They have great framing sales. Cheap on Sundays, too. ;-)

Reply to
krw

I guess you have never had anything framed.

Reply to
Cliff Hartle

Just myself, that's why I don't trust women. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas