My Pitt Bull is totally friendly and would never harm anyone...

Maybe if he were a TV personality you would have more knowledge of him.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Highly probable.

Reply to
Hawk

My friend's pit bull is very friendly. The only problem is that the dog weighs 82 pounds and thinks she's a lap dog.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

A friend of mine has two Great Danes and think the same. IT's funny watching them trying to fit.

Reply to
Hawk

I think he may have been purposefully overstating the facts since the general public was so far off the mark in the other direction. Can't blame him for that if that is the case.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

  We have the same problem with our 70 lb Mountain Cur .
Reply to
Terry Coombs

My 170 pound dog certainly wasn't a pitbull. Actually, we never were sure what breed it was. It had the look of a Great Dane but the head shape was wrong, more like a German Shepherd unfortunately minus any great level of intelligence. When walking the dog, people would cross to the other side of the street to pass, then return once behind us. It looked tall and fearsome, padded along like a lion, yet was absolutely harmless. Not a vicious bone in its body.

Reply to
Xeno

Denver mayor vetoes removal of ban on pit bulls

Or

Anonymous