My central a/c won't work:(!!! HOT IN TEXAS!

Why isn't it?

Just how many air conditioners do you service on a daily basis?

Reply to
<kjpro

You&#39;ve never heard of a 120V motor?

Reply to
CJT

How many have you come across on a residential spilt air conditioning condenser?

Reply to
<kjpro

That&#39;s why I said "probably."

Reply to
CJT

Why did you reply on something that you have limited knowledge?

Reply to
<kjpro

I suppose you claim you&#39;ve seen every AC unit ever made? You know there are places in this country that only have 120V, or even have DC power distribution?

Reply to
CJT

Oh, did you see, the OP is from TEXAS!!

Dipshit!

Reply to
<kjpro

What&#39;s your problem with Texas? Too hot for you? If you knew something about AC, you could learn to be comfortable there.

Reply to
CJT

Learn to snip. ;-)

Reply to
SteveB

Nothings wrong with Texas, why don&#39;t you stay &#39;on-topic&#39;?

What&#39;s-a-matter, do you forget what the topic was about?

If you knew something about air conditioning, you wouldn&#39;t have made your stupid ass comment!

Reply to
<kjpro

Didn&#39;t want anyone to miss anything. :-)

Reply to
<kjpro

You were the one who changed the subject and started dissing Texas.

Reply to
CJT