multi split air conditioning system

Four rooms of 18,000 18,000 9,000 9,000 BTU respectively.

Brand, design, or other advice?

Thanks

Reply to
DND

Yea, one copy of the question is enough.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Since no one else seems to want to take a shot at this, I'll bite. If you are talking a clean sheet of paper here, you might consider PTACs (the motel type heat /air units) they do a great job, once the room is sleeved and wired for them you can service, upgrade and replace fairly easily. As to brand, the usual suspects, Carrier, Trane, etc. I have a 2 story addition that is totally PTAC, one on each floor, and it heats and cools cheaply and effectively, the only drawback is; the area directly in front of the unit about 10' out isn't usable for sitting unless you like brain freeze or are experiencing hot flashes.

Reply to
Eric in North TX