Mucking a house

On Thurs. I will be volunteering to muck a house damaged by Harvey.
I will be wearing a N-95 mask and gloves.
Any recommendations ?
Since we will be tearing out sheetrock, I will make sure fuze box is turned off.
Andy
Andy wrote:

Make sure those gloves are leather and that you have some good work boots. A hard hat couldn't hurt. Good luck!