mouse in crawlspace

Hi All,
a few years ago we had a black water pipe fail and our crawl space turned into "Lake Poopoo Caca". So now I occasionally check under the crawl space to see if everything is dry.
Well, this time I saw some movement. A mouse.
1) Do I care?
2) I know where he got in, just seal it up at night when he is out foraging?
3) Do they eat Black Widows?
Your thoughts on the matter?
Many thanks, -T
On 6/30/2017 6:19 PM, T wrote:

If you got one , you got two . And soon you'll have a few hundred . D-con now , and seal the hole up .
--
Snag
On 6/30/2017 7:29 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

That's what I'd do. If it dies from poison where stink does not matter that is OK. I put poison in attic and trap in house. Only takes them about a half inch crack to get in so seal them.
T wrote: ...

yes. they can chew on things you don't want chewed on. and they pee/poo stinky.
if you can seal up the underside of the house to prevent them from getting from the crawlspace into the house that is a good step at preventing problems too (i did that here when they were getting in the walls and also showing up underneath and so far none have made it into the house itself other than via old boxes or bags). the walls are now sealed up too. a big help.
i wish i could seal up my car too...

set trap outside the hole to make sure you get them.
rake the ground smooth to see if any new tracks appear (if you have sand).

no idea.

get them ASAP. plug the holes. keep an eye on things.
songbird
On 06/30/2017 04:36 PM, songbird wrote:

Thank you!
If I don't get him before I seal up, will he just starve or will he decide to eat my heater ducts first?
What is up with number 3?
On 06/30/2017 04:41 PM, Thomas wrote:

My crawl space has lots of Black Widows. I though maybe the mice/mouse would do me a public service.