more fun with air conditioning

Piss off Marc. Nicks shit was stale years ago and anymore it just isn't funny.

If he can't take the hammering he shouldn't post.

Reply to
bill

It's not about him taking any hammering. It's about you people hammering, it's about your inferiority complex's. That's what it's really about.

Reply to
Marc O'Brien

We refmechs (.za) eat refmechs (.au) with bbq sauce, no garlic, and fly-swat in other hand.

Reply to
Marc O'Brien

Just because you can't do good residential work doesn't give you the right to bad mouth those that do.

Picking your ass and carrying a tool pouch while you walk around rooftops checking belts doesn't make you smarter. It just goes to show your employer knows what your limitations are.

Reply to
bill

Clyde Rathbone is the best thing that ever happened to Oz RU!!

A gift from an old ally :)

Marc O'Brien

heh heh..u have no trouble getting past the balls/man-bag/testes/gonads ..eh?

remember Breaker Morant?? Had some trouble handling that dude..IIRC :-))

/me waves

cYa

BTZ

Reply to
bitzah

snip

heh,, I do not follow footy any more,, but still, it seems (to me) that we (.au) attract the 'cream 0 de crop' from all places..eh? Not bad for a country evolved from a bunch of 'crims' deported from them shores, ner ere we return?

thanks for the thought...:-)

cYa

BTZ

Reply to
bitzah

And he pays more for their cat food than you make in a month! Hahaha!

Vicki

_shaun. wrote:

Reply to
Vicki Szaszvari

Can't you come up with anything new? Or are you bitter because your parents gave you a woman's name?

Reply to
Vicki Szaszvari

Marc, do you have any idea how much money Paul made last year? I have a VAGUE idea, and I can tell you it was NOT an unemployment check. He's got more in the bank than most people here make in a year, and is not limited by some guy cutting him a check every week.

Reply to
Vicki Szaszvari

Nicky your oriface is supposed to be exit only. God is frowning at you.

Reply to
bill

Marc, your high opinion of yourself you can keep. We have another.

Reply to
bill

From a condescending prick such as yourself? Don't you have a bottle to visit?

Reply to
bill

ROTFLMAO. That was good.

Reply to
bill

Are you referring to your drunken tirades here, your condesention in your posts or your overt bragging? Whassmatter Marc? Being an asshole getting you down?

Reply to
bill

vicki, if u keep being nice to pjm - u may get him to didle yor cats too

s**nk

Reply to
_shaun.

The ups and downs of idiocy, hey bill, one minute you're too stupid to understand it bores you, next minute you're elated because luckily the up side is idiots are easily impressed. Hey, it's your condition, not mine, why should I worry?

Reply to
Marc O'Brien

You have an obsession with drink, Bill, that's not healthy.

Reply to
Marc O'Brien

My opinions come from results, they're all valid :)

Reply to
Marc O'Brien

Apparently you don't find anything funny. Figures.

Reply to
bill