mixing Refrigerants r134a rf22

Last year, I added some dye (EFProducts Ester 100) for R134A into my home H VAC system (RF22). Afterwards, I found out that one should not mix them. Should I drain my system and clean the tubing? I have heard that the mix o f oils form acids which eat the pipes? Has anyone else done this and what have you done to fix it?

Reply to
Deodiaus

I'd contact the manufacturer of the of the dye.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Don't know what will happen, but I know it is 100% illegal to mix refrigerants - for what that's worth. The mixture cannot be recovered

- it must be disposed of.

Reply to
clare