Misleading TV Ads

I'd put the house up for sale and sell it to a REALLY MISERABLE person. Give the old coot some of his own medicine!!!

Reply to
clare

This was supposed to be in reply to thebad neighbour post.

Reply to
clare

all, it would be a power of 10 higher than you meant (1.8*10*(10^12))...

Thanks for spotting my goof. I've had that sig for at least two years and you are the first person nice enough to point that out.

Jeff

P.S. I haven't seen the name Fishel in about 65 years. I had an uncle named Fishel Soloman who owned The Owl Cleaners and Tailors on Castro Street in San Francisco in the 1940s and 50s.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Used to be but after a year or two they put someone on who said she was cured. It was probably a fluke or a coincidence. I don't understand why I don't find them along with scam in a google search. Maytbe the spouses are all too old and depressed after wasting thousands on snake oil.

Reply to
micky

all, it would be a power of 10 higher than you meant (1.8*10*(10^12))...

There is a Fishel or Fischel family in Washington DC that have a catering business that they call O'Fishel, because it's almost official.

Reply to
micky

The price per ounce comes out to around $39,000 with clad.

Reply to
Thomas

"Gordon Shumway" wrote

As opposed to plastic that is made to look like metal. Gee, you don't need a degree to figure this out, do you?

Reply to
David Kaye

Anyone who believes ANY Tv commercials is an idiot!

Reply to
morris

Anyone who makes absolute statements...

Reply to
krw

ght it was fairly straightforward that they meant the life of the LED and i= t didn't seem that they were implying that the batteries would last that lo= ng. It would certainly take quite a leap of faith to believe that. At worst= , it wasn't nearly as blatantly deceptive as some of the other ads I've see= n. Batteries.

harry