Mesh servers

I was told to get three mesh servers, one for each floor of my house and then put google phone and android TV on the mesh servers.

My problem has been is the definition of mesh servers seems more obscure than I expected.

Any clarification?

Reply to
vjp2.at

I was curious and see it is best way to boast wifi according to google:

How to Extend WiFi Coverage in Your Home

Install a WiFi Range Extender. Install an Additional WiFi Router. Even Better, Install a WiFi Mesh System. And Yes, Nighthawk Mesh Works with Any Router.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Do a little search engine research on the term "mesh network". If you try to search "mesh server" you'll not find any and are possibly confused about the distinction between setting up a mesh network and setting up some mesh extenders to expand the range of your local wifi network.

Afterwords, read this:

You probably were told to get a set of 3 mesh extenders.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
Retirednoguilt