measure camber at home

Any suggestions for a good, but not too expensive measuring tool and 15 to

17 inch adjustable wheel jig for checking camber at home that you know of?

I know there is an "egyptian" way (plumb bobs, yellow string,& protractors). Those methods are said to be as accurate as the plus/minus in the oem specs.

But I'd prefer a hundred-dollar (or so) readout tool & a fifty-dollar (or so) adjustable wheel jig which fits standard daily-drive type automobiles.

Have you ever measured camber accurately enough (OEM specs) at home? Can you recommend a good measuring tool & jig in about that price range?

Reply to
Bugsy

I have a buddy who uses these tools.

Most people have a flat cement garage floor which is ideal for alignment.

Reply to
Peter