Maytag washer doesn't drain and goes through all cycles

I have a maytag washer A482. It doesn't drain. When it gets to the end of the regular cycle, it goes through the permanent press cycle; when it gets to the end of that cycle, it goes through the delicate cycle.

Timer?

Pump?

Probably unrelated, but about 2 weeks ago, I replaced both belts.

Reply to
roamic

The 2 times my Kenmore didn't drain it was the pump.

Once it was broken, once it was clogged with lint.

I've also seen problems with drainage when the filter/net that I use on the end of the discharge hose get so clogged the it restricts the outflow.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I had to replace my pump on the Maytag. Yes could be timer (loose wire, bad contact?) or solenoid too.

Reply to
Frank