maytag lat 9416 aae washer

I have a maytag washer and I was told by maytag customer service that the mounting stem seal kit was not covered under the warranty when replacing the transmission. I would have to pay for the stem seal kit and the tub bearing kit. I read on one of the postings that someone posted that is was covered. I was wondering where did they get this info. Any information would be appreciated.

Reply to
redtp1

An old trick. Call back, tell the person you are speaking to that the last person you spoke to said it WAS covered and stand your ground. Basically it's a white lie.

Reply to
ng_reader

this is a great appliance repair site:

buffalobill