Maytag 6100 dishwasher, no longer runs

I have a Maytag 6100 dishwasher that's about 3 yrs old. Recently I started a cycle. It filled and stopped. Now the "rinse" light flashes and nothing else happens. I'm thinking motor controller? Common problem?

Reply to
Jim

Hi,

The electronic controls should have a 5 year parts warranty...check with local Maytag servicer!

Might want to try removing the power for a bit to the d/w and then reinstalling power to see what happens.

jeff.

Appliance Repair Aid

jeff