Maybe OT -- Computer test

Not a home repair, but all of us here use computers. I've been using this a least once a week and find it helpful and informative, most of all, very accurate.

Ed Pawlowski

Although it gives inaccurate results if you don't own the machine in question.

Reply to
Jules

What do I do if it tells me my computer is off??? :)

Reply to
dadiOH

I'm not a big fan of digital. Do they have a version that will give me the results in analog format?

Reply to
Kyle

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in news:z76dnfo3qNs4gErXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

All it did when I tried it was give me "Working" in the voice of the computer in the original Star Trek series.

Tell me, how long do I wait?

Reply to
Red Green

Ooook...is says that my computer is "ON" in big neon green letters.

Nowhere to click to do anything.

Reply to
Ron

WHOOOOSH!