masonry and stucco paint

We painted our stucco house a while back and now it's time to paint the garage door. We want to paint it the same color as the house, and I didn't think there'd be a problem with using the same paint for the door, except that I noticed that the paint is labeled as "Masonry and Stucco paint." Is there something different about this paint such that I shouldn't put it on a wooden (primed and sealed) door?

Thanks.

Lynn Willis San Diego

Reply to
willisl

Look up the brand name and ask the company. More likely to get an answer from them than on this site that has no idea of the brand. ww

Reply to
WW

Thanks. Did just that, and it's okay to use on wood. Thanks again for the suggestion.

Reply to
willisl