Marble floors

We have natural marble tile in our bathroom that is getting dull and has some marks and scratches. Is it a good idea to have the floors resurfaced and polished? Friends tell me its best to leave them alone. Hope I get some help Frank

Reply to
Frank

Diamond polishing will renew it. Probably improve your lippage as well if the job wasn't polished initially.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch