? Is CureLight Clear Natural Stone Repair Kit any good?

Hello All - I have a small chip on my Uba Tuba Granite Kitchen counter top and was wondering if anyone has used or has any experience with this kit from CureLight? Would you recommend it, ease of use, etc. Below is the website that I found it on. Appears somewhat easy, but don't want to make the matter worse if it's the type of kit that if you make one wrong move, you ruin even more. The chip is in the center, not on an edge and it about 1/8 of an inch wide and a little less deep. Thanks to all. Regards. Paul

Atari26004Fun