Manual needed for Sime boiler

Hi

I need an instruction/installation manual for a Sime Friendly Format

100E combi boiler. I've got a new one in my new house which is only half-installed(!) with no paperwork at all, and I'm also informed that Sime have gone belly-up.

So does anyone have one I could beg/borrow/steal/photocopy/scan or whatever? Would be very grateful!

Thanks David (ps already tried uk.d-i-y to no avail)

Reply to
Lobster

Try this website

If it's not there you can post a request for it.

Steve

Reply to
resting

I had a bloke say to me once that a certain program had no man page.

I said if he wrote a good one I'd install it.

Reply to
all mail refused