Magtag washer that dances

I have a Magtag washer that dances during the spin cycles. I initially thought is was doing this because the washer was not level. I leveled the washer an it helped a little. Any ideas?

Reply to
rich

Tighten level nuts.

If that doesn't work and floor isn't concrete put a thick piece of plywood under it.

Reply to
Art

Does it creep across the floor? If so, all 4 feet are STILL not secure.

If it just oscillates in the same location, seems normal to me. The load is unbalanced.

Reply to
Larry Bud

hover your mouse over parts descriptions and
the best sites to search.

Reply to
buffalobill