Magical Border

It seems that the Southern border of the United States is magical. Anytime = anyone who wasn=92t born in the United States crosses it suddenly turns int= o a contractor.

Reply to
recyclebinned

you mean like George Romney?

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

At least it appears that your BDS is getting better.

Reply to
krw

while yours gets worse. it's just magical

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

You really are that stupid.

Reply to
krw

and yet you will never ever be able to "win" an argument with me. must drive you republican

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

No, would never expect to be able to "win" and argument with you. Believing that I could change your mind would presuppose that you had one. That's clearly not the case so I don't bother.

Reply to
krw

but you are in fact bothering

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Idiot, there is no argument. You are in *fact* an illiterate moron but I have no vision of convincing you of that. It would require that you have a brain, which you clearly don't.

Reply to
krw

but in fact you are still bothering. any reasonable person could only conclude that the moron here is you

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

No bother at all. It takes no thought to answer you because everyone knows there is no brain on the other end.

Reply to
krw

no bother her either

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

^^^

No brain, either.

Reply to
krw

wow, the best you can do is to get some kindergartner to do a spelling flame for you. what an interesting way to say you've lost

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

krw,

It has been said "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

finally someone understands what krow has been doing to himself. I was only helping him demonstrate his inner idiot

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

You have just proven his, and my, point. He, krw, has been arguing with an idiot, you. Like taking candy from a baby.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

No, but it is the best you can do, dummy. Just pointing out the facts...

Reply to
krw

Again, "argument" implies that the other person has a position, which requires a brain. Malformed has no brain, as regularly demonstrated here.

Reply to
krw

^^^^

Again, you show how stupid you really are. Keep it up, there is probably someone in the world who doesn't know it yet.

Reply to
krw